WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BOX?
Capillus202 Pro Laser Therapy Device (202 Laser Diodes)
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Lightweight Carrying Case for Storage & Travel
Capillus-branded Sports Cap
Capillus202 User Manual
CAPILLUS202®: CONVENIENT, COMFORTABLE, & SAFE
There are many reasons to choose the Capillus202®, the newest laser therapy cap from Capillus. Ask our customers and physicians, and they’ll agree: LLLT with the Capillus laser caps is a convenient, comfortable, and safe non-surgical hair loss treatment option for men and women.
Affordable and Powerful. The Capillus202 brings yet another option to fit into your budget. It is similar to the professional grade, Capillus272 Pro that is available through authorized Capillus physicians, yet features slightly less lasers (202 vs 272) making the Capillus202 an affordable yet powerful option that is available directly through Capillus for customers.
Convenient. Treat hair loss, on your terms. The Capillus202® fits snugly under your favorite hat or ball cap, empowering you to manage your hair loss with the utmost convenience and discretion. Battery operated and ultra-portable, the Capillus202® easily travels with you on vacation, to the office, on your favorite walk, or around the house.
Comfortable. Say no to messy topical foams, recurring trips to the doctors office, and upset stomachs from early morning hair loss medications. With the Capillus202®, you can comfortably treat your hair loss while maintaining your normal lifestyle and daily routine. Low level laser diodes are cool to the touch, allowing daily treatment without discomfort.
Safe. Capillus® products are prescribed through an international network of licensed physicians. After receiving a personalized hair loss diagnosis and physician referral, your journey toward a fuller and healthier head of hair will include guidance from your physician to ensure the best possible outcome. The Capillus272 Pro has no known side-effects and has been deemed safe for use by the FDA.
- Laser therapy should not be used in conjunction with medications or products that are pho- to-sensitizing.
- Do not use this device if you have cancer of the scalp.
- Do not use this device if you are sensitive to pulsed light.
- Do not use this device if you are sensitive to light of 650 nm in wavelength.
- Do not use this device if your suffer from migraines.
- Do not use this device if you have a history of seizures triggered by light.
- This device is not a toy, nor is it intended for use by or on Children. This device should be kept out of the reach of Children.
- Consult your health care provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as it has not been tested for safety under these conditions